Hello, I’m IACO! A curious fact about me: I often write my name as “IACO” or “iaco” because – more times than I can count – people mix my “i” for an “L”… 😂
I am a PhD engineer, and I can remember my younger self spending hours and hours navigating through the internet: reading articles, watching videos, trying tools… going into flow state researching about ways to improve the quality-of-life (not only the quality of my life, but of the world too – it is fascinating to learn what we can do with the knowledge and tools we have today).
My Mom used to describe my flow state as “going inside the computer” 🤭
I care about life in general, and when I say quality-of-life I refer to things that empower ourselves individually, like:
- healthy constructive habits
- lifestyle choices
- nutrition, sleep, exercise
- productivity & time management
As well as things that empower ourselves collectively, like:
- relationships to friends & family
- our impact on the lives of those we love (and on those we do not even know)
- our responsibilities as humans in a globalised world
On one hand I feel that, over the years, I learned a bunch of valuable information online, most of them supported by good evidence-based research or with practical real-life application.
On the other hand, I feel I struggled to apply them on my life, either for lack of time, motivation, or even a lack of answer to where the heck do I make my first step?
So here is my first step today 👣 I will share with the world all evidence-based and practical solutions I am applying myself, and with no filters: I will tell you about the good and the not-so-good
My ambition is that, by consciously building healthier habits and constructive lifestyle choices, I can accomplish 3 goals:
- Apply evidence-based and practical solutions I learned 💪 so my quality-of-life goes up
- Share them with you, so you apply them yourself and your quality-of-life goes up
- Receive direct feedback from you 🤝 so I learn if I missed something – tell me ;)